Yes, as per compliance guidelines, we can share your details with the client only once we have your consent and your account has been verified. In addition, it is important that you maintain a complete profile such that we can score your appropriately.
Articles in this section
- The budget shared by the client is not feasible but I’m right for the job. What do I do?
- I need more details of the job to assess my suitability?
- Do I need to sign up on the platform to apply for jobs?
- How do I apply as a part of an agency?
- Why do I need to provide my GST number to apply for a job?
- Will Econolytics notify me for jobs that are suitable to my profile?
- How do I add an Agency to my Account?
- What if the client tries to take the project outside of Econolytics
- How much does Econolytics charge an expert?
- How do I add bank details on my account?