We understand that it is tempting to work with clients, without paying a fee to anyone. However, it is imperative to remember the hard work that Econolytics puts in to find the right clients for you and ensure that the client doesn't take advantage of you. There is a dispute resolution process that has been designed to ensure that we protect you from unfair and unreasonable asks from clients. We have seen numerous cases where the clients seem great to work with initially but as soon as they don't have an intermediary, things can go downhill. Notwithstanding the 'Non-Circumvention' clause (Clause 7) that has been agreed to while signing up on the platform, which makes it a legal offense as well.
Articles in this section
- The budget shared by the client is not feasible but I’m right for the job. What do I do?
- I need more details of the job to assess my suitability?
- Do I need to sign up on the platform to apply for jobs?
- How do I apply as a part of an agency?
- Why do I need to provide my GST number to apply for a job?
- Will Econolytics notify me for jobs that are suitable to my profile?
- How do I add an Agency to my Account?
- What if the client tries to take the project outside of Econolytics
- How much does Econolytics charge an expert?
- How do I add bank details on my account?