Our mantra is 'Hire analytics on demand'. So we give you the flexibility to choose the right candidate for the job and in a manner that provides you with maximum flexibility. Following are some of the models that you can work with:
- Fixed Budget projects - This should be selected when the project objectives are very well defined and therefore, the expert can provide you with clear timelines & deliverables. Example: Build a credit risk model based on the SME financials and commercials. This project can be divided into 4 milestones -
- Milestone I: Clean the data and create a uni-variate/bi-variate analysis;
- Milestone II: Feature extraction/ Variable selection;
- Milestone III: Model Simulation on development data;
- Milestone IV: Model validation on test data.
You can approve each milestone that is submitted and if you need any revisions you can request a revision as well.
- Contractual projects - Select this option when the project is more exploratory and the deliverables can change periodically basis the findings by the expert. Example: Analyzing why the website has high drop off rates. Each finding can change the next deliverable making it cumbersome to define specific milestones.
You can select weekly or monthly contracts with the expert depending on your convenience. We currently donot support hourly contracts. However, if you want to book an expert for a few hours, you can ask the expert the number of weeks that the hours would be delivered in and a weekly payment can be made to the expert. Example: You want to book an expert for 20 hours but the expert can deliver these hours within one week. So the payment would be provided to the expert at the end of the week.
- Full-time - Hire data experts on your payroll on a full time basis when analytics is core to your business & product and you need the knowledge to remain inhouse.